Chair of the Tunisian Node:
Prof. Jelel Ezzine,
President of the Tunisian Association for the Advancement
of Science, Technology and Innovation (TAASTI),
Former Director General of International Cooperation
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis (ENIT),
University of Tunis El-Manar (UTM),
BP 37, Le Belvédère, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia.
Phoe: +216 70 014 523
Fax: +216 71 872 729
Host of the Node:
TAASTI (Tunisian Association for the Advancement of Science in Technology and Innovation) is a scientific association, founded after January 14, 2011. It expresses the will of its founders to participate in the national process of building a Sustainable Knowledge Society based on social justice, knowledge and sustainable development.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate policies, especially horizontal ones, through a participatory approach, while ensuring adequate monitoring and evaluation.
- Promote the performance of our universities to improve the employability of their graduates and the contribution of their research output and innovation to socio-economic development, particularly in their regional context.
- Participate in the establishment of an industrial and services system based on green high value-added technologies and develop the information technology and communication infrastructure.
Participate in the design and the completion of a National Innovation System by contributing to:
- The adoption and implementation of relevant policies.
- The improvement of higher education and scientific research.
- The modernization of the industry and services sector
Contribute to the well-being of the Tunisian citizen by enabling the creation of a Sustainable Knowledge Society.