- 2013-14 State of the Future (full text available in English, Arabic, and Spanish, and the Executive Summary in many other languages)
- Global Futures Collective Intelligence System (GFIS) (collaborative and continuously updated reserach)
- Future of Work and Glocal Strategies to Improve Long-Term Prospects
- Futures Dictionary/Encyclopedia (English and Spanish)
- Egypt’s Integrated Synergetic Intelligence System (E-ISIS)
- Online course "Azerbaijan Foresight"
- State of the Future Index (both global and national SOFIs)
- Annotated Scenarios Bibliography (continuously updated on GFIS)
- Special studies
The future of work and increasing income gaps are among the most discussed topics of long-term prospects at the moment. However, systemic perspectives and global as well as local strategies to improve the long-term outlook are often lacking. The Millennium Projects plans to address this gap and invites donations to support the study.
The Millennium Project is a US 501(C)(3) non-profit organization; hence, for US taxpayers, the donation is tax-deductable.
Please enter your donation amount and click "Donate Now"
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by The Millennium Project.
The Millennium Project connects futurists around the world to improve global foresight. It was founded in 1996 after a three-year feasibility study with the United Nations University, Smithsonian Institution, Futures Group International, and the American Council for the UNU. It is now an independent non-profit global participatory futures research think tank of futurists, scholars, business planners, and policy makers who work for international organizations, governments, corporations, NGOs, and universities. The Millennium Project manages a coherent and cumulative process that collects and assesses judgments from over 3,500 people since the beginning of the project, selected by its 50 Nodes around the world. The work is distilled in the annual "State of the Future", "Futures Research Methodology" series, special studies, and integrated into its Global Futures Intelligence System.